Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Too late
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am 
Site Admin

No-win, no-fee deals are to be scrapped under a radical shake-up of the courts to stop "ambulance-chasing" lawyers from cashing in on frivolous cases.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Too late
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:56 am 
I hope you can skewer that loony megalomaniac alien (wogs start at Dover) moonbat frog bastard in whatever way you can.

On the bright side, does this mean that the Telegraph can have another go and put up a similar piece on the chapati arse-wipe sometime soon? I hope so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am 

Always thought it was Calais, John.
Don't tell me you're retreating PDT_Armataz_02_11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 am 

Does this mark the end of Peter Cargo-Truck?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 am 
permanentexpat wrote:
Always thought it was Calais, John.
Don't tell me you're retreating PDT_Armataz_02_11

No, never retreating, PE. Just regrouping and being conservative. Blow up the Chunnel and I'll be freer with my estimate. But blow it up anyway.

Blow up the turd world and we'll never look back. :)

If that's all right with you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:42 am 

Why drag the Indian flag into this? Come on....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 am 

Shub Niggurath wrote:

Well said.

The idea that the one Indian reprobate Pachauri reflects poorly on the entire people of India is both risible and disgusting. Most of the most ardent and vile warmists are westerners. Professor Phil Jones come to mind, is he a "wog"?

The people of India are suffering the most from Pachauri's delusions and deceptions. The penalty for us is a cut in an already high standard of living, unacceptable, but not devastating; for those in the third world, it means never joining the modern world.

Beyond that, we have a major own goal here by reducing the legitimate and sound criticism of Pachauri to the level of easily dismissed racial hatred. Ending the Climate Delusion would have the opposite effect to damaging the third world, it would help them develop. This hostility is needless, self-defeating and damaging to this blog and forum.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:26 am 
Shub,
Shub Niggurath wrote:

Why not? That primitive bone-in-the-nose witchdoctor Chapati is an indian.

And he's heavily infecting the West like the rest of them, good or bad. (Mostly bad*.)

I hope you'll object equally whenever when the Union Jack is shown in association with hideously black or brown alien phizogs**, especially those ubiquitous subcontintinental ones. Bud bud bud bud...poppadom. As shown on al beeb tv.

BTW WTF is chapati doing anywhere near the West let alone being allowed into it?

* I'm not waiting to hear all about those brainy surgeons, anaethetists, computer gurus, lawyers, accountants and other detritrus who are enriching us with their brilliant recipe-following, parrot expertise***, dissembling and all-round bollocks. Al beeb does enough of that shit.

**Phizwogs for short.

*** Indeed I'd be very interested to hear of any original expertise emanting from the subcontinent in anything apart from cheating, lying and fraud.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:42 am 
Bagua wrote:
Shub Niggurath wrote:

Well said.

The idea that the one Indian reprobate Pachauri reflects poorly on the entire people of India is both risible and disgusting. Most of the most ardent and vile warmists are westerners. Professor Phil Jones come to mind, is he a "wog"?

The people of India are suffering the most from Pachauri's delusions and deceptions. The penalty for us is a cut in an already high standard of living, unacceptable, but not devastating; for those in the third world, it means never joining the modern world.

Beyond that, we have a major own goal here by reducing the legitimate and sound criticism of Pachauri to the level of easily dismissed racial hatred. Ending the Climate Delusion would have the opposite effect to damaging the third world, it would help them develop. This hostility is needless, self-defeating and damaging to this blog and forum.

Hnnnn.

I'd half agree with that, in that I'm not so sure it was that well said. There are bits missing.

Bagua wrote:
Professor Phil Jones come to mind, is he a "wog"?

Not strictly, but might as well be. He's thoroughly alien.

Bagua wrote:
The people of India are suffering the most from Pachauri's delusions and deceptions.

Come on now, Bagua, they're always suffering from one sort of corruption or another. I think it might be genetic. And "the most"? No trickle down to phucked-rigid British OAP contributors?

Bagua wrote:
Beyond that, we have a major own goal here by reducing the legitimate and sound criticism of Pachauri to the level of easily dismissed racial hatred.

I hate (AKA, in practice, racially™ hate) having uninvited wogs or any other kind of unwanted alienoidards in my country . Show me how to 'dismiss' that easily.

Bagua wrote:
This hostility is needless, self-defeating and damaging to this blog and forum.

You say.

Are you happy to have wogs moving into your street/road/lane without you having any say in it? Let's say you are. Are you then prescribing the same for the rest of us? Well, for me anyway — I speak for no one else?

This whole business is highly interconnected, Bagua. So let's not pretend we can discuss these things one at a time in some kind of simplistic isolation.

What we need here is a decent framework. My preference right now though is for a Weltanschauung.

And I reckon I have one.
Good moderating, like good policing, is about not being required.
To our international visitors: If you feel this commenter ever goes too far, the moderators will be happy to remove this twaddle on request. However we do wish to try and maintain our record of non-censorship

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:08 am 

Pachauri, does not represent India, though he represents a mind set, a manifestation observed over here in the EU and is now becoming more (sadly) prevalent in Britain, namely of; corruption, kleptomania, cronyism - too many fingers in the pie.
There is vast disregard for the law, people perceiving because of political position (and great power) - that they are above the law: a false (very disingenuous) sense of perceived injustice - when all the time, the injustice is being served on the public.

It is a damn shame you may not be able to have a go at the incredibly arrogant (how typical) Kermit refugee, the great unloved, Moanbot.
How good would it have been, to make him eat his words.

What about pistols at dawn? PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 am 

Another thread hijacked, well done John. PDT_Armataz_01_08

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 am 

Ok so "No Win, no Fee" leads to the unscrupulous taking a punt.
But how does one allow access to the Courts for a defamed 'little guy'?
Right and Wrong should go beyond who can afford the best lawyers?
Moonbat deserved a legal slap for his last little go.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 pm 

Exactly, the no win/no fee system was set up for the little guy. Just because greedy lawyers twisted and perverted the system to make a mountain of cash, do they have to do away with the system entirely ?

I know little about the law so maybe someone else can answer this for me, but is there some way of regulating the system better?

It would be sad if justice was only open to people that can afford it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:06 pm 

Ravenscar wrote:
Pachauri, does not represent India, though he represents a mind set, a manifestation observed over here in the EU and is now becoming more (sadly) prevalent in Britain, namely of; corruption, kleptomania, cronyism - too many fingers in the pie.
There is vast disregard for the law, people perceiving because of political position (and great power) - that they are above the law: a false (very disingenuous) sense of perceived injustice - when all the time, the injustice is being served on the public.

One of the qualities these people possess is an absolute lack of shame. They can merrily espouse contradictory views to different audiences without pausing for thought. Point out the contradictions and they apologise and suggest we move on. Rules and guidelines are to be worked around rather than stuck to. Playing pass the parcel with blame to distract from their own culpability (eg the banking problems - Government blames it on bankers to distract from the crap job the FSA did.) If they were caught with their hand in the till they'd blame the till. The message is more important than staying above board. From their point of view everything is superficial. Largely insulated from the consequences of what they say and do they have no need to act responsibly.

We have seen it time and again with climate science especially but it is in all walks of life really. Wherever there is authority wishing to impose a view, a condition, etc pushing from the top down means you have a get out of jail free card for any and all vested interests, sloppy and underhand practices and all the rest. We are never allowed such leeway when pushing against authority.

Why do so few of our representatives and technocrats appear able to appreciate restraint?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 pm 

Well said, Gareth.
As I have said more than once, particularly in the case of AGW, sceptics are simply ignored by those who maintain that what they believe & say is written in stone...but it also applies in the whole warp & weft of our current society. There can, for example, be very few people who aren't totally against our ridiculous & ringfenced Foreign Aid program...it is plain nonsense...yet these sentiments are totally ignored. For those who do not live in their cosy insulated bubbles (like most of my friends who won't even discuss the problem) immigration & the loss of national identity & sovereignty are the daily & horrible reality.
Bubble-dwellers & the elite (a different animal) are ignoring the highly discontented majority at their peril...the lid on the pot is already rattling dangerously...

John: The events of the last 60 years or so have brought enough shame on the heads of those, like myself, who were once proud to be English. Do please stop adding to our self-disgust.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next