Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Is this man an imposter?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

There is this person called Clegg (the one on the left), who claims to be the deputy prime minister, telling us that he is planning to mount a programme of fear and intimidation in order to extract more money from the "middle classes" – as opposed to the filthy rich class to which he and his trazi wife belongs.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Is this man an imposter?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm 

plus ca change.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm 

I can't think of a single reason why we shouldn't rise up and slaughter them all but the list of benefits, should we decide to do so, is long.

When can we start?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 pm 

One very good reason not to slaughter them all: it would make a mess of the carpet. Perhaps garotting would be more in keeping with the Romanesque behaviour they're beginning to display?

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm 

So legal tax avoidance is theft, and the middle classes need to be subjected to lie detectors by the tax man? Didn't take this bastard long to pull on the jack boots did it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 pm 

The more I see and hear about Clegg, the more I realise he is a very dangerous little man. He hasn't been in the job 5 mins and yet it is clearly going to his tiny head.

“When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny.” –Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 pm 

Anyone else noticed Clegg's wife's chin is larger than her husbands? Might explain why he only, barely, made her children keep the family name, in exchange for them having Spanish Christian names. I also notice she is still called by her Spanish family surname, rather than as Miriam Clegg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 pm 

From the Mail Article: "The Deputy Prime Minister, who earns £134,565 and is married to a high-flying City lawyer, said he would be happy to give up his family’s £2,450-a-year child benefit payments"

I am struggling for words here, help me out

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm 

scrasea wrote:
From the Mail Article: "The Deputy Prime Minister, who earns £134,565 and is married to a high-flying City lawyer, said he would be happy to give up his family’s £2,450-a-year child benefit payments"

I am struggling for words here, help me out

He would be happy, but his wife wouldn't be, and he does what he is told. Words one might use include "pathetic," "doormat material", "emasculated", "wet liberal".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 pm 

"Forgive me if I have raised this before, but have I ever asked for reasons as to why we should not rise up and slaughter them all?"
Prob'ly you have, Dr. N. Nobody answered, that's all PDT_Armataz_01_37

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 am 

euSSR Go Home wrote:
Nobody answered

Silence is consent ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am 
Site Admin

ELF wrote:
euSSR Go Home wrote:
Nobody answered

Silence is consent ?

Silent prayers, more like.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 am 

The waters behind a weak dam are relatively calm as they rise, but when the crack appears the action is sudden and decisive. Actually we British don't do slaughtering very well, ridicule is more to our taste.
What will happen to these over-spent Big Governments is inevitable, how it will happen is imponderable.
I hope our German members will keep us informed of the actual mood around them, not what the papers say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 pm 

So why doesn't Clegg pay it back, simple enough. Together with all the other MPs , they could all give back their benefits which would no doubt amount to a tidy sum.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm 

Yesterday's squeak from Nick Clegg:

Quote:
"In recent years, our multi-national institutions have sometimes struggled to adapt to the new circumstances. Reform is essential.

"A good place to start is right here - the United Nations. The UN Security Council must be reformed to reflect the new geography of power.

"The UK is clear and unambiguous in our support for permanent seats for Brazil, India, Germany and Japan, and for African representation."

Mr Clegg added: "The UK will always champion the UN. If it did not exist, we would have to invent it.

"But let us be frank. Without a radical overhaul, the UN will not provide the leadership the world seeks from it, and needs from it.

"It is also important that the vital role of the European Union in promoting development and prosperity can be adequately represented in this Assembly."

He knows which side his bread is buttered.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next