Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: Read this and weep
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Damian Reece, Lord Turner, the EU and the European Supervision Authorities. Of Lord Turner, Reece says: "If the EU had its tanks on our lawns, such brave words would be an effective shell burst to drive them off. Except the tanks have already rolled over our lawns and are now camped outside the FSA’s HQ in Canary Wharf, with a division trundling along Commercial Street towards the Bank of England ...".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Read this and weep
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 pm 

Luckily they won't have much of anything to regulate...their idiot currency has has already wrecked most of their domain, their just too stupid to realise it.

See tdys horror stories below.

Next On The IMF Bailout Wagon: Portugal, As DN Reports Country "May Be Required To Seek IMF Assistance"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/17/2010 08:39 -0500

Earlier, we disclosed that concerns that the IMF could be called in shortly to rescue Ireland was the reason for Irish CDS to hit new records. It now turns out that another of the PIIGS may be in need of an imminent IMF rescue, namely, Portugal whose CDS is also surging. According to Diario de Noticias, "Portugal may be required to seek assistance from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to address the problems of external financing." At least Tim Giethner's little Scam Test diversion bought Europe a quiet summer, full of vacations that would not be bothered with a stark reminder of just how ugly things are about to turn.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/next-i ... assistance

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/risk-n ... s-call-imf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 pm 

The stunning truth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thSTpGnWEAs&feature=related

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 pm 

My finest hour is yet to come.

Sunlit uplands..........donning an explosive vest is not a Muslim Prerogative

I know there are no virgins....... just dead politicians.

Cum all ye faithfull.

Note for the state snoopers.....yes, I did once write that if I was diagnosed with a terminal illness I would put on the explosive vest.

Feel safe tonight, if you send me a self assessment tax form.....I intend at the moment to complete it!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 am 

I've never noticed Damian Reece before, and having a quick look through his articles he doesn't seem to be one of the normal awkward squad and can't be casually dismissed in the way Mr. Booker is by many self described "moderates". Hopefully he'll continue to point out the emperors lack of external coverings, we need as much as that in the MSM as we can.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 am 

Enslaving people by destroying democracy and making huge constitutional changes without our consent shows complete desertion of morals and ethics. We need to show similar desertion and kill the bastards.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am 

Quote:
We need to show similar desertion and kill the bastards.

I prefer our revolutions bloodless, like we did in 1689. There is a vacuum for a Taxed Enough Already party, or maybe a Sovereignty party which has no racist overtones. UKIP are in the right position but they seem fast asleep.
Hmm, Monckton as a British Mama Grizzly PDT_Armataz_01_22 PDT_Armataz_01_22
One dreams...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am 

SandyRham wrote:
Quote:
We need to show similar desertion and kill the bastards.

I prefer our revolutions bloodless, like we did in 1689. There is a vacuum for a Taxed Enough Already party, or maybe a Sovereignty party which has no racist overtones. UKIP are in the right position but they seem fast asleep.
Hmm, Monckton as a British Mama Grizzly PDT_Armataz_01_22 PDT_Armataz_01_22
One dreams...

Don't we all. But most people do not realise that the liblabcon is giving away our nation or do and prefer to do nothing. Sure if everyone voted UKIP, we would be out by now. UKIP are an extreme disappointment. Several years back there was talk of a sovereignty party but people said it was too late. BS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:39 pm 

What did Nancy Reagan use to say about the ridiculous 'War on Drugs'.................Simply say 'NO'....problem is, everyone has to say NO but is too damned lazy & apathetic to get off his fat arse
Probably right about if everone had voted UKIP, fractured though it is, we could well have been an independent nation by now. How could such a simple solution be overlooked by the simplest people in Europe. PDT_Armataz_01_06

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm 

UKIP doesn't cut the mustard. It is not necessarily of the enslaving Establishment (especially given its court case which had a judge declare that manifesto commitments are non-binding i.e. the Establishment parties can tell any lie they wish) but it is a tool used by that same Establishment. The BNP is the real opposition hence the great efforts made to wreck it internally and to destroy whatever is left through the on-going vexatious litigation by the EHRC.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm 

Things they don't tell us here on the news about the EU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNfgDxJ ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Hw5449 ... r_embedded

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]