Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:32 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: The dirty stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 am 
Site Admin

Somebody has to do it, and if I can't even bring myself to think about The Boy, then there is someone who is prepared to get their hands dirty - the redoubtable and combative Mary Ellen Synon. This lady is much under-rated ... a sort of thinking man's Dellingpole, and much nicer looking. But that does not stop her ripping into Cameron with a gusto that is wholly admirable.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The dirty stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 am 
That is a good article by Mary. It truly is quite amazing how unconservative the leader of the Conservative Party truly is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 am 
I've been at least trying to roar for a long time - the trouble is our MPs will take almost anything for a feeling of power (of course they have none if they won't use it) and all the perks. My MP and previous failed candidate USED to be pretty conservative - I think he is now Mad About The Boy however and like many of the love-struck has lost the power of reason.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am 

Good post by the lady, do you think she'd do a few guest posts here for the things the Mail won't let her say?
BTW if her name is pronounced 'sign-on' did she get called UB40 at school??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 am 

Mary Ellen Synon is a one-off. She is an Irish-American who is able to give a disinterested viewpoint. Therefore she is not representative of the English educated class, one that is still engaged in a civil war against our middle and lower classes. Her contributions are valuable but not evidence of a great awakening.

Post subject: The dirty stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 am 

I just posted this in Mary Ellen Synon's blog comments section, under a different name. Let's hope it gets accepted. Here it is:

Quote:
This ridiculous government decision to allow police from EU member states to take part in the arrest in Britain of UK citizens for offences allegedly committed in the EU but outside Britain, including for offences that may not even be offences in the UK, when an opt-out is possible (which Denmark has opted for), makes it high time for any one of three things. These are: (i) an immediate backtrack choosing instead an opt-out in place of the current Quisling-style opt-in, (ii) a free vote in Parliament on the subject with the promise of a referendum on it if Parliament supports the opt-in, or (iii) an immediate leadership challenge against Cameron. Any stalking horse will do. Why? Because once Cameron knows he's in danger, he'll back off faster than quicksilver. He's got no real backbone or code - other than his own self-promotion &/or preservation!

Before the UK joined the EU, there would have been all sorts of Parliamentary & press uproar about this plan for EU police to operate in this way in the UK. Now there is dumb & incredulous acceptance of another euro-coup backed up by a Quislingesque act of UK government appeasement at our, us UK citizens', expense. It therefore seems as good a time as any for the Tory House of Commons rebels (there's meant to be at least 40 of them, & I bet the numbers are bigger than that in fact) to act. But will they? Only if there really are enough of them, & if they've got much more backbone than Cameron & his LibDem fellow-nonentities & traitors credit them with.

On the Turkey & Islam thing, & in response to the large number of mosques being built in Western countries, I had a glorious dream recently. I dreamt that two new huge cathedrals had just been built & were full of dedicated worshippers. Where was this? In Mecca & Medina. As a regular church-going Anglican, I want our, & fellow, Western governments to demand this as a matter of urgency! What is good for one side of the fence is equally good for the other one, in my view!

Watchet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:23 pm 

Quote:
Her contributions are valuable but not evidence of a great awakening.

.....unfortunately true...another case of therewasblight being heisright. PDT_Armataz_01_34

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 pm 

Were the Mughals on a grand conversion project to transform India into Muslim land? PDT_Armataz_01_03

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]