Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: In the interests of justice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am 
Site Admin

And when they change the pigs, they sound just the same.

Home Office Minister Baroness Neville-Jones has defended the coalition government's decision to opt in to an EU order giving foreign police the power to demand evidence held in the UK. She tells peers: "We believe that opting into the EIO is in the interests of justice. It does not transfer any jurisdiction, which is what many might have feared."

Labour, Tories, Lib-Dims, Cleggerons ... all the same. Indistinguishable.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: In the interests of justice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 am 
We are all so fEUcked. By the next general elction, all parties will be able to promise to make no further transfers of sovereignty to the EU - there will be none left to transfer. As the warmistas would say, it's much worse than we thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 am 
"Between 1977 and 1982, Neville-Jones was seconded to the EU commission where she worked as deputy and then chef de cabinet to commissioner Christopher Tugendhat, making her a fully paid-up member of the 'project'."

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... -skin.html

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... rvant.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Clarence wrote:
"Between 1977 and 1982, Neville-Jones was seconded to the EU commission where she worked as deputy and then chef de cabinet to commissioner Christopher Tugendhat, making her a fully paid-up member of the 'project'."

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... -skin.html

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... rvant.html

Indeed ... so did we expect any different? Did anyone seriously think the Dave's Tories were Eurosceptic? Pigs iz Pigs ... whatever the breed.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am 
Thanks to this blog - which has perhaps "radicalised" more people than you think - I expected no different. Not a whisper about her Brussels pension in the Lords register of course. And she used to be a BBC governor...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 am 

The EU diplomatic corps was also formally approved some days ago.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1008450

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am 

I wrote pre-election that Cameron may or may not be willing to fight to win powers back from the EU.

this instance is one where he is not willing.

john redwood stated in the commons debate yesterday that this was a case of loss of sovereignty and therefore that implies he believes there should be a referendum.

he would have backing for this proposal but would need extensive support from Labour to stand a chance of success.

ukip voters have damaged our chances of fighting such measures by reducing the numbers of Conservative back-benchers.

the battle that matters is in parliament, not on blogs such as this, where ukip fantasies are propagated playing into the hands of our enemies.

you don't need to like cameron to realise that voting conservative is the only strategic option.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 am 

Tap, if they want my vote, why do they not put things I want into their manifesto, and then into action? I am afraid that what I see fits the scenario that they do not care about my issues, indeed they do not care what I think at all. What you describe appears to me to be a delusion which you are pushed to further and further lengths to explain. Everything that happens confirms my expectations . In the latest case, nothing would stop Cameron getting an opt-out on the EIO, if he wanted one. He does not. He has a CHOICE, and he chooses to let another little salami slice be removed from the nub end of our sovereignty. You now require extraordinary proof to say that the tories in government have any EU-sceptic tendency at all. Hand-waving won't cut it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:31 am 
Site Admin

Tapestry wrote:
the battle that matters is in parliament, not on blogs such as this, where ukip fantasies are propagated playing into the hands of our enemies.

you don't need to like cameron to realise that voting conservative is the only strategic option.

You have it arse about face. The only strategic option is for the Conservatives to devise a package of policies which attract sufficient votes for it to be able to form a majority government. The initiative and responsibility lies with the party that wants the votes ... not with the voter. Therefore, the real stategic option is to keep stuffing the Tories until they get the message.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm 

Do you think the present group of non-tories are capable of getting the message, I don't. I did not vote for them because I did not trust them, seems I was right.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm 

Tapestry wrote:

You should stand as an MP Tap, because the above was said like a true politican, blame everyone else accept those who really are to blame.

For myself I voted BNP, and proud of doing so. No way will I ever vote for the lab/lib/con bunch while they have MPs that are such traitorous bastards.

I have to say if I was in your shoes Tap, I'd give it up with Cameron, you make yourself come across as deluded every time you defend the indefensible.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 pm 
Tap,

Please tell us the names of these extra Conservative MPs who would be on the backbenches if we had voted for them .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:24 am 

Tapestry wrote:
ukip voters have damaged our chances of fighting such measures by reducing the numbers of Conservative back-benchers.
I hope that Cameron has realised that his stance on the EU lost him those votes to UKIP and all those marginal seats. I could not vote for a party that did not contain eurealism, and I suspect that went for a lot of UKIP voters. The EIO is a classic case of the Conservatives lack of eurealism, by allowing the death of sovereignty by a thousand cuts, to continue unchallenged, as it has for the last 13 years, despite the Conservative promise.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm 

I have noticed that recently John Redwood has put up posts blaming us the voters for not getting a "conservative" government, it got a lot of comments mainly along the lines of "don't blame us, you politicians did not offer what we hoped for". They gave us no incentive to vote for them and now they blame us, bastards!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 pm 

Derek, of course it's our fault! Don't you know that they have the divine right to rule us and we poloi are standing against the will of "god"? (god, of course, being Redwood in this case...)

They really do think that we should vote for them just because they say so. It's like they have this belief that to rule is their destiny, and we're just a stepping-stone that's wobbling in an annoying way.

EDIT: Something somewhat relevant I wrote on another blog.

Quote:
Why am I making this point? The argument that "they're all just gay" feels a little simplistic, and doesn't take into account the real problem behind this issue, though I'm sure it might take a small part. The real problem is a failing in the British character - not the English, but the British, which you might define as the ruling class of these isles, whether by ancestry or profession - if they're of a certain personality they will rise to the mushy upper layers and will always end up thinking in the same sort of way.

When they experience Arab/Muslim feigned deference they enjoy it, because it appeals to their belief that they really should be treated that way. They either don't understand, or don't want to understand, that the Arab "politeness" is just another form of barter, only for position and honour rather than goods. They are seduced by this "hospitality", which is many miles divorced from the treatment they get at home from us surly saxons.

The failing is simple: they want to be treated like the princes. Arabs treat them like princes, something that, apart from their immediate fawning coterie, they won't get from the populations they claim to rule over, ergo Arab culture and Muslim/Arab peoples are a desirable replacement for the native populations that despise them.

That's it in a nutshell. They want fawning deference and Arabs appear to give it to them, in contrast to the Saxon, dour Scot and the uppity Jew.

[RN Fan 1A]

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next