Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Conspiracy in plain sight
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 am 
Site Admin

For those who want an insight into what our masters are thinking, they need go no further than this 218-page document produced by the OECD. Although it is now nine years old, writ large here is the trazi agenda, in plain sight, for anyone who wants to see it. There are no secrets. It is a "conspiracy in plain sight".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Conspiracy in plain sight
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 am 
Of course it's all in the public domain - where do you think us Conspiracy Theorists get our stuff, we aren't a government / corporate intelligence service? What's your take on John P Holdren's ``Ecoscience'' as a for instance?

Likewise, the technologies for mind control of populations are all extensively documented in widely available, if frequently expensive and academically arcane, publications. Memoirs of movers and shakers at the lower levels are often particularly revealing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 am 
All this fascism,and a nice little swastika on the cover,sounds like "common purpose"are moving in for the kill,and still we stand bovine awaiting the butchers knife.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 am 

Quote:
Three main messages emerge, we are told. Firstly, "old forms of governance in both the public and private sectors are becoming increasingly ineffective." Secondly, "the new forms of governance that are likely to be needed over the next few decades will involve a much broader range of active players." Thirdly, key attributes of today's governance systems "look set to undergo fundamental changes."

Old forms of governance have become ineffective not because of the form of governance but the calibre of people who climb the greasy pole and that they do not share the values of their predecessors or us. Could they be choosing to be ineffective, thereby giving reason to 'change the system'?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 am 
Ah Richard, you certainly know how to make a Monday morning enjoyable! I've already read parts of this but I shall keep the whole document and read it at my leisure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am 

One of the chapters referred to a "Westphalian System" which the author said existed between 1816-1914. There was no more a "Wesphalian System" among European humanity in that period than there was one among the North American Beaver.

There is a reason why social scientists splatter terms like "Westphalian System" around like pigeon shit with the profundity of geological discovery. The object is to convince the leader (the reader) that the world, for the first time ever, has so fundamentally changed it's "only natural" (like gravity or the speed of light) for the leader to make changes, which at this one historical opportunity the leader has the power to implement, which by pure coincidence will all be to the advantage of the writer.

The name of the period, and the dates between which they fall don't matter, but if it can hitch a ride on a word which was once fashionable among statesmen in its misused Platonic form (i.e. sovereignty of states rather than a degree of authority), all the better.

Any half-wit can give an arbitrary historical period a name and assert it possessed qualities based on no quantitative evidence, and normally they would be laughed at. But when you get a whole discipline of half-wits asserting the same self-interested argument, and the political class is drawn from such a small section of world society as it is, you get a consensus for change.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 am 
Ineffective at what? A gas oven is ineffective at chilling a can of beer or driving to the coast. “Old forms of governance” are perfectly effective at what they were designed for. The trouble is that these people want governments to do things governments have no business doing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 am 

I haven't read the whole of this document, I already know that the conclusion will be that we need 'more' government, preferably government that is not subject to a little thing like democracy.

I dipped into one chapter though and one of the first things that I read was "The exhaustion of the party politics of Left and Right...", I do not believe that there is a limit to the politics of left and right, the left which has been winning in the UK for more than 60 years with the LibLabCON, believes that we need to be shepherded like children through life, they also seem to think that their ideology is pure and somehow holy; any aspect of leftism that is in their view abhorrent is branded as being right or far right ideology. The left wing BNP being a case in point, they have issues relating to 'non-englishness' and so they are far-right and therefore disgusting and evil.

Meanwhile, the right believe in non-interfering government... Live and let live, 'get orff moi laand' and out of my life sentiments.

In essence, these 'common purpose' types that infest the quango's and NGO's (money for old rope) think they have won the argument, well maybe they have, but being the eternal optimist, all the while there are North and Booker types around, the left/right battle is not over. Some people have lived their whole lives under the leftie jackboot, but somehow, I think that the 20-30's may be beginning to question "big brother" and his assumptions, and what's more they know how to use the internet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 pm 
My document for governance (you'll be thankful it's significantly shorter than 218 pages):

A governments sole purpose is the protection of it's citizens liberty and private property.

(I can dream!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm 

Quote:
From the very top to the bottom of this land, there are very few people who are in the least bit concerned about how we are governed.

Oh how depressingly true!
I wrote here some time ago how visiting friends just refuse to discuss any form of governance; UK or EU....but express outrage at some aspects of local government...at the wheelybin level...oblivious of the dead hand of the EU in their petty whinges; bring that up & the conversation changes. Really pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm 

Conditions for any movement to acquire a conspiratorial character

1. A clique, or a sect, promotes an interpretation, which is left unexamined for the sheer nonsensical bilge it is
2. The theory blooms in the shade, but in the open. It then finds a way to offer power, to its acolytes
3. The theory is formalized and structured (universities); 'policymakers' - pioneer acolytes of said theory get to positions of influence; theory seeks scientific validity
4. Theory gains political influence and emerges into public consciousness

No, depending on the rapidity of progression from 1. to 4., and depending on how stupid the idea was to begin with, the whole movement will then acquire a conspiratoral character. 'Stupid' - here means - removed from traditional everyday sociopolitical discourse.

For eg, the stupid idea of anthropogenic global warming developed in the open, and yet because the idea sounded goofy and was laughed out of the public stare in the early 80s, it was able to parasitize off the 'ozone problem'-approach of global technocratic control of atmospheric substances.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 pm 

The names listed on that document don't look particularly Jewish.

Norman wrote:
My document for governance (you'll be thankful it's significantly shorter than 218 pages):

A governments sole purpose is the protection of it's citizens liberty and private property.

(I can dream!)

Whereas a government's actual purpose is the transfer of money, and with money privilege and status, from one group to another, when that second group can be one and the same as the government. You only know you don't have a government, or are a regent, when you don't get taxed.

There is not a government on historical record which was particularly effective at anything other than the forced transfer of wealth. The life cycle of a government begins and ends with taxes. Security, freedom, construction, welfare is what happens in between, something governments do with a struggle, and to the advantage of some groups over others. Wealth transfer is and always has been central to what government is, and effortless.

If we don't have a government which protects its citizens' liberty and property then we can conclude that the only means by which our government can extract wealth is by the removal of freedoms and property rights. Otherwise, if the government was any good for us personally we'd donate our money to it. People donate to NGOs to advance the interest group to which they belong, which behave like arms of the state in third nations, but don't donate to the state.

The only "document" of government that has ever mattered was, and still is, weapon-shaped. I believe George Orwell may have referred to it as a boot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm 

permanentexpat wrote:
Quote:
From the very top to the bottom of this land, there are very few people who are in the least bit concerned about how we are governed.

Oh how depressingly true!
I wrote here some time ago how visiting friends just refuse to discuss any form of governance; UK or EU....but express outrage at some aspects of local government...at the wheelybin level...oblivious of the dead hand of the EU in their petty whinges; bring that up & the conversation changes. Really pathetic.

I've maintained for a long time that I think they've put something in the water, how else can you account for so many people being afflicted with such apathy & outright stupidity.

Any suggestions on how long before people take to the streets. I keep hearing/reading this is what'll happen from many quarters but no one seems to have any idea when. I know I'm fed up waiting.

Anyone think that it can only be a matter of time before the EU decide that they're going to dish out the benefits, and knowing they want the people of this country crushed and ground into dog meat, they'll insist that all British people receiving benefits/pensions have their claims/pensions suspended while the European Outreach Social Security Bureau looks at every claimants circumstances before benefits are restored. If/when this happens then you'll see those in the house of ill repute at Westminster reaching for their passports & running for their lives.

Before, not sure it'll happen. I think too much damage has been done through the non-education system over the years, apart from the yobs & thugs the kids have been brainwashed on a grand scale, all they're taught is trendy, mind bending trash. All they seem know is the price of everything and the value of nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 pm 
New world disorder - Christopher Monckton speaks at a meeting in Bournemouth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD6i3gHej2E

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm 

Greg, I get 5 mins into the you tube and it stops abruptly..any ideas..?

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next