Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: In Europe and ruled by Europe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 am 
Site Admin

To all those happy, gullible little bunnies who were so convinced that "Call me Dave" was a eurosceptic, and just needed to be given a chance, there is only one word – schmuck. We could use other words, but that conveys the sentiment. Our Dave never was a eurosceptic, is not now and never will be. A typical Tory, he runs with the hare and the hounds but, in the end, goes with the "colleagues" for an easy life. Voting Tory was never going to make the slightest bit of difference.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: In Europe and ruled by Europe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 am 
So will there be an apology from Tap or is he just going to avoid this thread like the plague? Hrmm what does plague rhyme with...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 am 

This is Schengen III - I guess except for some immigration and border control stipulations, the UK is now fully participant?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 am 

But I recall the Liberal Democrats enthusiastically advocating a referendum on our membership, when the not the constitution was being ratified, and were prepared to argue their corner?

Soon forgot about that when it was ratified. They are all the same and for the failed ones it's a whole new raft of job opportunities and pensions.

Sir James Goldsmith gave this country a once in a lifetime chance to express their disapproval and they ignored it, they deserve everything they get and soon I shall be too old to even care :-(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 am 
One ring to rule us all, and in the darkness bind us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 am 
I think this derives from the Treaty on the Functioning of the Union, article 89: “The Council, acting in accordance with a special legislative procedure, shall lay down the conditions and limitations under which the competent authorities of the member states referred to in Articles 82 [judges] and 87 [police officers] may operate in the territory of another Member State in liaison and in agreement with the authorities of that State.”

It's all going to get worse before it gets better, isn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 am 
Site Admin

Clarence wrote:
I think this derives from the Treaty on the Functioning of the Union, article 89: “The Council, acting in accordance with a special legislative procedure, shall lay down the conditions and limitations under which the competent authorities of the member states referred to in Articles 82 [judges] and 87 [police officers] may operate in the territory of another Member State in liaison and in agreement with the authorities of that State.”

It's all going to get worse before it gets better, isn't it?

I don't think people even begin to realise how much worse. Once the restraints and constraints of democratic government are eroded, there is nothing to stop the slide into the abyss.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 am 
What else can one expect from the astor/bilderburg/pilgrim/1001 club placeman,and how can we be bound by an illigitimate "contract" that we were not party to?a contract with the administration is impossible,since a soverign people can not make a "contract"with themselves any more than i can make you subject to a contract without your consent,this whole issue is a usurpation of our human rights,yet this collection of village idiots humourously refered to as the uk,seems to be in some kind of competetion to reach the level of an amoeba revelling in its self-induced grinning stupidity as soon as possible"is life so dear,or peace so sweet,as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery"?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 am 

Guest wrote:
So will there be an apology from Tap or is he just going to avoid this thread like the plague? Hrmm what does plague rhyme with...

I suspect the Tap will argue that it is really all some cunning plan by Cameron to reclaim powers from the EU. In fact I'm surprised that Cameron hasn't set up an Orwellian type of; 'Ministry of Sovereignty' to keep chaps like the Tap onside.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 am 
But this won't be enough to cause the masses of 'Conservative' supporters to realise what they have done to the UK by electing Cameron as their party leader and PM. In fact, I have no idea whether at all there will be a point where 'enough is enough' for these bovines.

Post subject: In Europe and ruled by Europe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm 

A version of this monstrous new world European countries are now, or about to be, living in is already afflicting North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous & economically powerful of Germany's 16 states. See here:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2558729/posts

Perhaps it is fortunate that David Davies & Bill Cash are not now in the Cabinet. If they really believe what they claim to stand for, this is the time for them to demand a referendum on this issue - & vote accordingly to force one. Actually, against the evil world in which the EU & our current government clearly want to enslave us, perhaps Diane Abbott (astonishing as it may seem) may be a better defender of British liberties in the now very degenerated Labour Party than the objectionable fellow-travelling Miliband brothers.

Watchet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 pm 

Some months/years ago I wrote that we should abrogate the whole bloody Treaty and get out; adding ".....What are they going to do about it, invade us?"
Well, kiddies, that window of opportunity is closing by the minute and, with the frightening speed of total integration, the situation will arise that a recalcitrant UK province probably would be invaded....and, of this you can be 100% sure...subdued
Quote:
they deserve everything they get and soon I shall be too old to even care :-(
writes pipesmoker to whom I can only say "Regrettably, no you won't!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm 
I have often wondered what would be necessary to falsify Tap's opinions of Cameron. That is, what would he need to be shown to say 'I am wrong. Cameron is a europhile'?

If the answer to that question is that there is nothing that could be shown or revealed to him, then his position is not a political one - it is a faith-based position.

If the ability of foreign police officers to turn up in the UK and bug, question, arrest and fingerprint British subjects is not enough to cause a revision of his opinion, then what is?

We fought wars to prevent foreign policemen coming to our front doors at night time. I object to this even if they use British officers as their puppets.

Using a friendly and familiar face to front an unpopular and potentially tyrannical development is a a typical tactic of the EU. The trouble for British bobbies is that they will be tainted by association and what little public respect there is left for them will evaporate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm 

permanentexpat wrote:
Some months/years ago I wrote that we should abrogate the whole bloody Treaty and get out; adding ".....What are they going to do about it, invade us?"
Well, kiddies, that window of opportunity is closing by the minute and, with the frightening speed of total integration, the situation will arise that a recalcitrant UK province probably would be invaded....and, of this you can be 100% sure...subdued
Quote:
they deserve everything they get and soon I shall be too old to even care :-(
writes pipesmoker to whom I can only say "Regrettably, no you won't!"

What they'll have to do is divide and rule - split the UK, even England, up into regions. Areas that gain will help subdue those regions which do not show loyalty to Brussels. There are a lot of regions to choose from. Actually, they've already done it.

Perhaps Richard can tell us what this map officially represents. My guess is it has something to do with distributing funds.

Here we have incompatible peoples put into the same group, traditional boundaries deliberately carved up in multiple ways so those who might traditionally identify with each are put on different political-economic trajectories.

The only thing that matters is loyalty to the empire. I'd guess the "green" group in the south of England would be loyal to Brussels because it's a wealthy area, but the red part of England will have to compete with Denmark, North Germany, Holland and Belgium, Western Sweden, Southern Norway and Eastern Scotland for funding.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm 

Guest wrote:

Tap apologise, I don't think so.

Imagine the backroom scene with Tap & Cameron.

Tap: But Dave, old boy I put myself out on a limb defending your Eurosceptiscism, I convinced them you were going to
restore all our powers.

Cam: Well Tap, old boy that was the plan, to convince them all I was the good guy.

Tap: But what am I going to tell them now.

Cam: Well put it like this Tap, tell them to get stuffed, if they believed your bullshit that's their problem.

Tap: But Dave, Dave, you've made me look a fool.

Cam: No Tap, you did that yourself. Now be a good chap and go away otherwise I'll take you off the payroll.

Tap: Ok Dave.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next