Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The calamity cretins
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 am 
Site Admin

Look how nice I am to you ... a post about the Cleregons, and no facial picture. I can spare you that at least. But then you don't need faces for gaffes – and gaffes there have been aplenty. First, we have The Great Leader (or The Boy, if you prefer ... although we could do a mind-meld and have The Great Bleader ... I digress, but then I told you I was in a silly mood.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The calamity cretins
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:19 am 
richard, i must apologise.On your blog before i have said that cameron was not stupid. Im 50, and was educated at a very rough comprehensive situated between two council estates. We knew britain and the commonwealth stood alone in 1940.This man has had the best education that wealth and old money privilige can buy, and smears our reputation in the shit. He should not open his mouth unless he has read his notes.
He is pure politian. Say what your audience want to hear and move on. Oh, and by the way, let your deputy stand up in parliament and say the war is illegal, bet thats improved morale!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 am 
I bet he does't know that a British general was in charge of the D Day landings (Monty), and the Britishs were very much the senior partner with regards military power (navy, army, & air) supporting the landings.
Cameron has made a mega mistake considering its the BoBs 70th, and all the publicity highlighting the fact.
What a tw-t.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am 
One thing I have noticed happening more and more (or at seems at least to me, maybe it was always thus) with politicians is that they talk complete nonsense (nothing new in that part) and then blame it on misspeaking, quoted out of context, tiredness, private remarks in a relaxed atmosphere, etc.

Whether this is due to the '24/7 media' they love to go on about so much picking up on more (I highly doubt this scenario), that they are less well rounded as politicians of previous generations, refuse to fall on their swords when they are caught out but rather trust in our goldfish like memories to forget about it by the time Eastenders starts, not used to speaking off the cuff but rather read everything off teleprompters or a mixture of things I really don't know.

It's scary to think these people are in charge of taking and spending over half our income as well as safeguarding our safety and liberty.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 am 
Hopefully that which those of us who voted BNP have been saying for long enough will be dawning on the those who are not comatose: the Tories are as bad, if not worse, than Labour. Labour will now go one better(?) than the Tories and will put forward David Miliband as the alternative to Cameron. FFS, how much worse can things get - yet things will get worse.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am 

My latest contribution to the war of words:

Sir,

Our last government played us for fools by subscribing to the lie that the Reform Treaty was different to the former EU Constitution and so we were not entitled to the promised referendum. Some 90% of people questioned disagreed. Our new government has created a website for us to propose law that we want scrapped. I have not seen the serious question yet posed of what would happen if a citizen of this country asked for a law made by the EU to be scrapped. Just the other day we had our Prime Minister giving us the “Big Society” where power is transferred to the people. If the people have this power, can a local council decide not to recycle domestic waste and landfill it instead, without fines from the EU? Now our Prime Minister tells the American’s that we are a strong confident country. This is contrary to our embassies being shut down, our foreign policy being given away to Brussels, much of our treaty making power being given away to, once again, Brussels. The reality is we are barely even a country any more. It seems to matter little who makes up our government, we are being made fools of. I hope a crunch will come when we say enough. The alternative is our country being erased from existence along with our civilisation. What little democratic control over our destiny we had will disappear over the horizon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 am 
There's a nice irony in the top few posts: the morons who talk about an "illegal" war (I'm pretty sure that 3 September 1939 was "illegal", if the League Of N went in for that sort of guff) are relying for this definition on the United Nations, which is riven with corruption - it now has its own Marta Andreasen - and totally unaccountable. The "illegal war" crowd are looking to that body for guidance as to whether a war is legal or not?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 am 
Dr North, Just for once I must disagree with you.

The thickest electorate in the history of thick electorates, COMPLETELY deserve the oafs we voted for.

What WE don't deserve, is to recognise that our great and good civilisation is almost extinguished, whilst all around the oaf-enablers watch soap operas and call us extremist.

I would love to think there will be a Counter-Revolution From The Right, in order that we may prosecute the many betrayers of this country, but far more likely, alas, is the pyrrhic "I told you so" as the reality of reality slowly dawns on the dedicated followers of fantastical left/liberal propaganda.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am 

Quote:
deputy prime minister ..at the dispatch box .. now insisting that he was speaking in "a personal capacity"

Whenever I think that these morons have reached the limits of farce, they astonish me by going further. The Daily Mash must be getting worried about the competition.

Edit. They've risen to the challenge. Mr. Cameron's elderly parents have written to the headmaster of Eton Collge demanding their money back.... "Thirty grand a year for this shit?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am 
All rooted in worship of youth and the growth of the Spad political culture and politics as a career path for worthless people with the gift of the gab. Sorry PR men and women.

There is no difference between Labour, Tories and the LibDem personnel. They could all fit seamlessly into every other party.

Experience and real education count for nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 am 

Norman wrote:
I really don't know

Maybe it is because they are all living a lie - the pretence they they have power, when it has been given away to the EU, tranzies, lawyers and quangocrats - the pretence that they can make a difference, when we're locked on autopilot. They are bound to slip up at times. Mostly inanities. But the occasional insight - Mandelson's "post-democracy", Brown's 'Obama' beach global governance comment.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am 
'Now would be a good time to run for cover.'

Run, yes, but to where? Avoiding governmental corruption, stupidity, deceit, big brother control and interference now just seems like trying to hide from a World War III.

I have no mouth, and I must scream!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am 

For a while I have said that one can use the belief/non-belief in AGW to judge people, especially politicians as either cretins or shysters......we can now safely put the pair of them in the cretin camp.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 am 
An excellent post, Dr North, a real eye opener for the electorate. What about spreading this message to the msm?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am 
About that 'in 1940' quote. If you watch the original Sky news clip, something has been edited out immediately after he says it. Had he originally corrected the mistake?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/ ... =Politics2

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next