Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: The great deluded
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

Billions of pounds of taxpayers money is being "wasted" in fighting climate change as other nations are hell-bent on development, a new book claims today says The Daily Express. This is "Climate: The Great Delusion", written by Frenchman Christian Gerondeau. He tells us that which we already know, but cannot be repeated often enough, that cutting carbon dioxide emissions in the West will not reduce them globally because of the expansion of China, India and Africa.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The great deluded
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm 

Today's Telegraph page 6 "Europe plans sharp increase in target to cut carbon emissions" reports raising their limit from 20% to 30% on the 1990 to 2020.period.

A blatant attempt to get more money out of us in fines without us even noticing. I look forward to Dave's response!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:41 pm 
Here's another from Bruno Waterfield in the Telegraph this time about the Euro.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/curr ... ompuy.html

If we could get rid of all these deluded politicians what a difference it would make to all our lives.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:48 pm 
pipesmoker wrote:
Today's Telegraph page 6 "Europe plans sharp increase in target to cut carbon emissions" reports raising their limit from 20% to 30% on the 1990 to 2020.period.

A blatant attempt to get more money out of us in fines without us even noticing. I look forward to Dave's response!

The moonbat says this is not true, he only wishes it were. See

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/g ... imate-cuts

moonbat wrote:
All the EC has done is to write an analysis paper looking at what the consequences - for European industry, trade policy and other matters - would be if such a target were to be adopted. This is the routine business of any civil service: produce analyses and impact statements for possible policies, before they are adopted. The only surprise is that it hasn't been done before.

BTW he has a nice dig at Booker in the article.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:32 pm 
Iain,

I tried to post at the moonbat hole but they have suspended my account:
Quote:
Restricted account
Comment privileges for this account have been disabled.

Maybe it's something I said.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

John Archer wrote:
Iain,

I tried to post at the moonbat hole but they have suspended my account:
Quote:
Restricted account
Comment privileges for this account have been disabled.

Maybe it's something I said.

Surely, if you have been disabled, then you should be getting special privileges ... I would complain if I were you.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:31 pm 
The scandal continues.........

http://blogs.euobserver.com/gardner/

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:00 pm 
President Van Rompuy stated: "Today, people are discovering what a 'common destiny' in monetary matters means. They are discovering that the euro affects their pensions, savings, and jobs, their very daily life. It hurts," he said.

I suppose that does not apply to the EU elite nicely ensconced in their luxuries, while looking forward to handsome pensions. The way he puts it, one would get the impression that it is all the peoples fault.

Quote: The President of the European Council, the body that brings together EU leaders in summits, also confessed that the euro had been flawed from the moment of its creation in 1992, a situation that had not been made clear to voters.

Oh really. But as the a referendum was never offered, it hardly matters if the people were misled or not.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:00 pm 
OT(ish):

Amazing! Someone over at the moonbat hole called pocksbuh must have read my mind.

Quote:
pocksbuh 27 May 2010, 8:37PM
Windmill 'Maintenance': Top-denier Stockings Tip

Knot a couple or three of pairs of stockings/tights together and tie half-bricks to the ends. Liberally cover in evostick and hurl like a bolas at a rotor blade. Depending on size of blade it might need a few applications to provide reasonably effective stress on the bearings. Always aim for the same blade. Remember: assymetry in placing is important for maximum wear and tear.

Best done around dusk when the bats are flying. By moonlight is good too. See? Moon and bats? That should be easy for you lot to remember.

Blight the blight.

Fqueue.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]