Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Some progress on nukes
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

A great deal is heard about the need for more nuclear energy, but we hear very little about progress in the popular media about renewing the nuclear estate. An indication of the timescale, however, comes in the regional newspaper, The Daily Post, with an update on plans to commission a new nuclear reactor at Wylfa in Anglesey, North Wales.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Some progress on nukes
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm 

I really hope those no-marks are standing next to a nice big puddle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm 

We need a campaign to portray Green Activists as sad gits who are desperately seeking a personality because they are too stupid to form their own opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

SandyRham wrote:
We need a campaign to portray Green Activists as sad gits who are desperately seeking a personality because they are too stupid to form their own opinions.

That's exactly what they are ... slaves to the cult of the "expert", relying on their idols and high priests, to save them the effort (and trauma) of thinking for themselves.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am 
Having had a power cut yesterday for 4 hours (possibly due to high winds or perhaps a foretaste of planned cuts to come) and the sheer inconvenience, not to say the realisation that my life completely stalled for 4 hours, it rather brings it home that this country is up a gum tree as Miliband has done nothing to ensure the security of our power supply.

I have just come back from visiting my son near Frankfurt. We drove there taking the Tunnel and passing through Belgium to Cologne and down to Frankfurt. There were many small groupings of wind turbines. Maybe it is because I hate the damn things but I found them intensely distracting while driving because they are moving/rotating but what always strikes me when I see them is how many of them are not working. There is always at least one in a group not rotating.

A propos your next article, one cannot help but wonder, when names like Soros are mentioned, and therefore the vested interests in keeping this ("dangerous") climate change behemoth alive, whether we are onto a hiding for nothing. It is very, very disheartening. However, my son pointed out a sculpture in Frankfurt of David having slain Goliath. Maybe, just maybe, we can do the same...................

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]