Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Absolutely tickety-boo*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Yvo De Boer, one of the world's leading authorities on climate change and sustainability, is leaving his international role with the United Nations to join KPMG, the global network of professional service firms, reports the KPMG website.

"Our global sustainability and climate change services network has more than 15 years experience in providing services to a wide range of clients from global to national businesses and government agencies. We offer business focused advice on a wide range of issues in the climate change sphere, from carbon foot printing and greenhouse gas inventories to carbon trading and corporate finance", says KPMG India.

The embattled head of the United Nations' scientific panel on climate change has been cleared of allegations of financial irregularity by an independently conducted review, reports The Financial Times. KPMG, the professional services company ...

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Absolutely tickety-boo*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 am 

We seem to have global corruption. Virtually every international organisation whether a charity or otherwise is infected along with the IMF, World Bank, UN etc. In our own country, our parliamentary political classes are infected along with the BBC, the Royal Society, half the newspapers, the FSB, CBI and Directors thingy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am 
I am shocked, shocked, I tell you, to find out that you don't know anything about Chinese walls. Of course a behemoth like KPMG can do this, without being subject to vilification by bloggers and other rag-tag agitators alleging "conflict of interests" - whatever that might mean.

If I was wearing Patchy's shoes, I'd make damn sure that my fiscal conduct was being assessed and audited by KPMG - after all, aren't they one of the Big Eight? Or Big Six these days?

People like you are always expecting to find an Enron under every rock turned over by an Arthur Andersen or whomever - Jeez, give the big end of town a break, will you?

Repeat after me: There is no conflict of interest if your Chinese walls are sufficient.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 am 

Are Chinese walls the ones with ears on both sides?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm 

Brenden wrote:

INTERNATIONAL PERNICIOUS CHEATING CHARLATANS.

Would have used a four letter word to better to describe charlatans, but being a lady. PDT_Armataz_01_22

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]