Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 71 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Vote for change
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 am 
Site Admin

"My patriotic duty is to get rid of Brown and sort out his mess", David Cameron is to say in Brighton – according to The Daily Mail. What was that about patriotism being the last refuge of the scoundrel? This is the man who sold us out on his EU referendum pledge – hedged with weasel words as it was. And he has the nerve to talk about "patriotic duty"?

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Vote for change
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 am 
Cameron resign or be thrown out by MPs? Unlikely in both.

Polling has been rigged heavily to give Labour hope of victory from 20% behind in the polls a year ago. The real story will be one of electoral rigging, done to prevent Cameron from getting his hands on power. The climate debate you won. On the party political, you are, as usual, plain wrong and you don't see clearly the moves of your One World Government enemies. I hope you start to take an interest in electoral rigging practices shortly. The subject could do with your incisive technical mind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 am 
Site Admin

Tap wrote:
Cameron resign or be thrown out by MPs? Unlikely in both.

Polling has been rigged heavily to give Labour hope of victory from 20% behind in the polls a year ago. The real story will be one of electoral rigging, done to prevent Cameron from getting his hands on power. The climate debate you won. On the party political, you are, as usual, plain wrong and you don't see clearly the moves of your One World Government enemies. I hope you start to take an interest in electoral rigging practices shortly. The subject could do with your incisive technical mind.

Don't buy it. On the ground, in the real world, Cameron has blown it. His referndum stunt was a major tactical error ... not because the the EU, per se, but because Cameron was seen to be going back on a promise, and they way he did it was seen as "taking the piss". We don't need electoral rigging. Cameron did this all by himself. As a politician, he is grossly incompetent.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 am 
If you are reading Dave (I can call you Dave, right?), I can confirm that it was your referendum promise u-turn that put me off ever voting for your party. But thanks for the brief moment of hope.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 am 
Cameron wraps himself in the flag in a last ditch attempt to appeal to a dispersing crowd. He would I feel be more honest if he had wrapped himself in the flag of the EUSSR?
I hope Cameron loses the election, he is not fit to be a leader, his team are unfit for office, his secret aims of handing over UK sovereignty while huffing and puffing about patriotic duty is more than slightly vomit inducing.
Cameron is a fake and a truly dangerous fake at that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 am 

Yes it made my mind up too, they won't get my vote.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am 
UKIP for me - as of the EU referendum betrayal. And to think that in a rash moment a couple of years ago I actually forked out £25 to join the Conservative Party. Alas, it has all been downhill since then.

As for Cameron telling us about his patriotic duty - sorry, squire, we voters will decide who, if anyone, is to be our Saviour and you, Dave, are not the second coming!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 am 
More details on polling narrative which is preparing the country for a Labour Victory - http://tinyurl.com/yht9qcf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am 
I am in the process of E mailing as many Tory PPCs as I can with two questions. One is on the sheer cost of the EU for us in the UK. The other poses the question - 'what is the point of voting for you, your party, or ANY party, as we have been disenfranchised through the law making powers of the EU.
I have had only two replies from the 80 or so I have contacted. I smell a very big rat here. One would have thought that at least there would be some sort of response, even if to disagree, from this number of PPCs.
I strongly suspect that the instruction has gone out from Central Office - don't even think of responding to any questions to do with Conservative policy on the EU.
As a matter of interest why not try contacting your Tory PPC and put him/her to the same test - and see if you get a rpely?
The link is: http://www.conservatives.com/People/Pro ... dates.aspx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:23 pm 

There are only two parties which have the interests of this country at heart...a vote for any other party is a vote for further enslavement.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm 
Carter, 1976: "A leader, for a change"
Mondale, 1984: "America needs a change"
Clinton, 1992: "It's time to change America"
Obama, 2008: "Change you can believe in"
Cameron, 2010: "Vote for change"

What Dave means: "Vote for chains"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 pm 

I'm afraid that I do not see this "Dave has betrayed us over the referendum" business.

He said he would hold a referendum if the lisbon treaty was not confirmed when/if he came to power. The treaty has been ratified so he can no longer have a referendum against it.

brown and clegg promised a referendum and then reneged. brown COULD have had a referendum because he was in power while the lisbon treaty was unratified.

Your anger, justifiable as it is, should be directed at brown if you want to be logical.

The Conservatives have a hard enough time of it as it is, what with the beeb rampantly electioneering to save its beloved labour party. They could do without intelligent people getting important issues wrong and declaring against them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 pm 
On the Marr show this morning the paper reviewers (Jane Moore & Greg Dyke) mentioned that also in the Sunday Times on the inside pages was a poll only a couple of hours older showing a larger lead for the Tories. What is never given is how large a sample was taken. I have never been asked and I dont know of anyone who has been asked. Do they only ask people in London? If so, then that is not representative of the rest of the country. The polls in the marginals show a different story apparently.
Personally I dont believe in the polls ever. The only one that ever counts is the one on election day. Remember Neil Kinnock (god help us) was going to be PM back in 1992.
Peter Kellner, the President of YouGov, is also of course the husband of our 'Dear Leading EU High Representative', Baroness Ashton. You know, the communist who has never been elected to anything by the public but is in her position because of her connections and because of her hard-left dogma.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 pm 
There are only two parties that really the major issues- UKIP and BNP. The BNP is too damaged as a 'racist' or 'nasty' party, thus leaving UKIP as the only choice. UKIP has the advantage that it is the only one with sensible policies on energy. I was going to vote Conservative, but the UKIP's energy policies, are by far the more sensible.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm 
An anonymous blog commenter somewhere (whose name deserves to go down in history) recently described Cameron as 'a buttered new potato'. I thought that was a remarkably astute description, on several levels.

He lost my support even before he reneged on the referendum. Since that act of betrayal, though, my indifference has turned into active hostility. I shan't simply vote against the Conservatives, as led by this little twit, I will campaign against it.

I wish Cameron were all that was wrong with the party, however. In my area of SE England, the local councillors seem indistinguishable from Greens, so it seem as if defenestrating the boy wonder will not be enough. We need to burn the entire party and salt the ground.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 5   [ 71 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next