Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 pm


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
Posts: 24869
Location: Bradford
On being leader of UKIP.

View full article here

_________________
We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am 

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
Posts: 6700
Eccentric and radical, just what we need, consensus-bane PDT_Armataz_01_34 PDT_Armataz_01_34

But he must get all UKIP candidates publicly blogging, open up the UKIP website to non-paying lurkers and get a team together to flesh out UKIP policy beyond leaving the EU.
I'd suggest "Beyond the EU" as a name for a UKIP sympathetic think tank.

_________________
If you don't get grumpy as you grow older then you aren't paying attention


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 11:54 am
Posts: 169
Location: England & France
I sent an e-mail on 13/12 2010 to UKIP as follows:

Quote:
Dear Sir

I am writing to you as someone who has taken an interest in the fortunes of UKIP but has not yet voted for the Party. The Internet as a tool as one of the elements of electoral success should not be underrated.

I am now regularly visiting the UKIP website and this is a result of Lord Pearson becoming Party Leader and Lord Monckton joining the Party. As an example, let us consider Lord Monckton who is now receiving a lot of publicity on the Internet as a result of the climate scam in Copenhagen, however, there is little to indicate that this is going on when someone visits the UKIP website. In my view, UKIP is definitely missing a ‘trick’ as this might possibly be referred to in Climategate circles.

Please do something to your website to bring it up to 2010 standard. For example, the web site of the ‘dastardly’ BNP is well visited and when I last looked into this, it was claimed that it had as many visits as the rest of the sites of the other political parties combined. See

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bnp.org.uk


To quote “BNP News Rocks!” Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here?

Yours sincerely, etc


The next day I received the following reply from Jonathan Arnott (UKIP General Secretary)

Quote:
We recognise that there is a lot of work needed on the UKIP website, and the issue is mainly in terms of staffing as we do not as yet have someone working full-time on it. It is worth noting that:

(a) The BNP devote a massive amount of their resources to their website and web development.

(b) The Alexa rankings do slightly distort the popularity of the BNP site because their other sites are all contained within the national site, and because the site is monitored regularly because of their 'villain' image in the media.

However, this is really more of a matter for our website team. I will be asking Head Office to forward your email to them.


Would it now be a case of watch this space?

_________________
I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than
standing armies, Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 pm 
Thank goodness he is neither hugging a Husky (or Hoody) nor going to 'save the world'.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:13 pm 
What a refreshing change he is.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm 
Some people will disagree with some of Lord Pearson's views and it is a truism that "you cannot please all of the people all of the time", but it is a fact that he is honest and not self-seeking like a few other party leaders I could name. In this respect, UKIP has been extremely fortunate in having had successive leaders who do not pretend to be what they are not and the Lab/Lib/Con- spiracy Party could learn from this example and exhibit more honesty - they have very little at the moment.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm 

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:47 pm
Posts: 4434
Lord Pearson comes across very well, but the Scarygraph is abject, in it's pathetic attempt to smear/sneer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am 
I doubt he's really in control of UKIP, which is run by a cabal. He's allowed to pose around by the controllers, but is not hos own man. That is no different of course to the major parties, but a disappointing aspect of UKIP. You might expect UKIP to be a democratic organisation. It isn't.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:57 am 
Tap wrote:
I doubt he's really in control of UKIP, which is run by a cabal. He's allowed to pose around by the controllers, but is not hos own man. That is no different of course to the major parties, but a disappointing aspect of UKIP. You might expect UKIP to be a democratic organisation. It isn't.


I might expect the UK to be a democratic organisation . It isn't.

That's why UKIP will be getting my vote and, as far as I can tell, at least 50% of the people I know (I've asked around 60-70 people) will be doing likewise.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm 
UKIP is becoming a bit like the SDP of yesteryear which had lots of nice but ineffectual people flocking to join it but to no end effect. If the BNP is as nasty as everybody says, then the BNP is what is needed because the internal threat to the country is so great and so different to anything before that nasty measures will be needed to save us. As a member of and activist for the BNP, I can confirm that I am not nasty and unfortunately nor are any of the members whom I have met to-date.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:08 pm 
I have supported UKIP since it evolved from The Referendum Party.
I greatly admired Nigel Farage as a charismatic leader and superb speaker from the moment I first heard him.
With other passionate speakers, UKIP has awoken a deep, sincere devotion to England.
I will never forget one extremely impressive meeting opposite the Guyildhall in Winchester,
where every point 'hit the nail on the head', and seemed to touch the hearts of everyone there.
After discussions after the meeting ( we had to be shooed out by the caretakers who wanted to clean up and lock up !), I bid farewell to other inspired attendees, and walked past the King Alfred statue, and through the historic city,
back to my car.
I felt so profoundly ENGLISH, and PROUD of it.
IT's perhaps a feeling that we as a people may have lost sight of....
I detest Nationalism, and xenophobia, etc., I don't hate anyone !
But what has happened here after the 1970's trick of a referendum,
asking us to continue in the 'Common Market', is that , bit by stealthy bit,
the Common Market' has been changed into FULL POLITICAL UNION !
That is not what I voted 'Yes' for.
And now the politicians say we "Don't need" another referendum, because we already HAD one !!!
We were NOT asked to vote for a E.U. Superstate controlled by an unelected Commission.
UKIP has been trying to alert the people for many years, and we have raised the profile enormously.
Nigel F. may not be everyone's 'cup of tea', but no-one can deny he has portrayed E.U. in all its power-grabbing reality.
The name of the game is POWER !
People say we "have a voice in Europe" :
well, folks, if we want anything , we can be outvoted far too easily, is it 25 to one ?
I've lost count of the countries all clamouring to get into what they think is going to a nice Gravy Train !

They are lured in by thoughts of grants, but they don't realise what sovereignty they will have to give up.
Our Queen was coerced to break her Coronation Vows, ref not handing over control to a foreign power.....
our laws are subservient to E.U., and the Lisbon Treaty is Self-Amending,
so that means 'they' can do whatever they want,
and we can't stop them. WE have to obey.
So much for 'Red Lines', Vetoes,etc., all our 'safeguards' will be nibbled away,
bit by stealthy bit.
And by writing this, will I be tracked down now and arrested,
for 'interfering with the aims of the E.U. '?
Dissenters can be dealt with, their lives dismantled,
only their debts need remain !
Most countries in the world are not in E.U.
We should get out, by revoking the Act that took us in.
The trouble is, the Conservatives would not want to
admit Mr Heath made a mistake !
That's basically why 'Lisbon' got through.
Apart from the lure of the Gravy Train, of course.
So they waffle on about intentions to 'repatriate' powers to U.K...
PIGS MIGHT FLY !!!
Why do you think there were such jamborees when 'Lisbon' was signed ?
Because that meant we were 'caught',
and Full Steam Ahead for the Totalitarian Superstate .
Lord Pearson speaks well, and I am delighted with his election.
He won't be a 'puppet', he will speak the plain truth,
and has made an excellent start on 'Newsnight'..
But you can still watch out for Nigel Farage!
(as I put in my parody of 'English Country Gardens',
"Nigel Farage is very much at large..." ):
if he gets into Parliament, next General Election,
then you will see the 'feathers fly' !
I think people are at last waking up, and we must get our country back.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:04 am 
Allan_Aberdeen wrote:
UKIP is becoming a bit like the SDP of yesteryear which had lots of nice but ineffectual people flocking to join it but to no end effect. If the BNP is as nasty as everybody says, then the BNP is what is needed because the internal threat to the country is so great and so different to anything before that nasty measures will be needed to save us. As a member of and activist for the BNP, I can confirm that I am not nasty and unfortunately nor are any of the members whom I have met to-date.

[My emphasis.]

Exactly. Well said, Allan. Moreover anyone who thinks otherwise is making a grave mistake. UKIP is not up to the job that needs doing here, now. Simple.


Auntie Rosie,
Auntie Rosie wrote:
I felt so profoundly ENGLISH, and PROUD of it.

...

I think people are at last waking up, and we must get our country back.

I'm very inclined to agree with all you say. A major problem, however, is:
Auntie Rosie wrote:
I detest Nationalism, and xenophobia, etc., I don't hate anyone!

Ha. While you might not hate anyone, I do hope you are aware that there are plenty in this country now who hate you and all you stand for. And they are not English, and never can be. They will always remain hideously alien and, more importantly, wholly inimical to us and our interests.

There never was any democratic mandate in favour of their presence here. On the contrary, the majority view was always overwhelmingly against. Yet since the end of WWII we have been flooded with these unwanted third-world hideoids, and that flood started long before we ever had any dealings with the Common Market/EEC/EU. That ought to tell you something.

You need to be aware that there are at least THREE threats to us:
• The EU
• Hideous and vile alien turd-world immigrunts who, even if they ceased to be admitted to the UK now and forever more, will outbreed us, using our own benefit system to aid them in that endeavour, and place US as a minority in our own phcking country. (How do you feel about that, Auntie? Happy?)
• Our own perfidious, traitorous politicos who rode roughshod over the wishes of the people and have brought all these things down on our heads.

If you think UKIP will deal with the second, you're cast in a very similar mold to Tapestry with his blind faith in David Cameron getting on his big white horse to save us if he gets elected.

I'm not convinced UKIP will do much about the third either. In fact, I think they'll do Jack Schitt about it. (I do enjoy Nigel Farage sticking it to the villains though.)

As for you detesting nationalism and xenophobia, I'm not sure what you mean. Perhaps you have the Nazis in mind? Well, they didn't and don't hold the patent on these things and their versions of them were framed by lunatics. There are other versions, you know. English ones even.

Nationalism is perfectly respectable. It's only a dirty word for the likes of the guardianistas and others of that carcinogenic liberal-lefty mindphck. Mind you, they have been remarkably successful in getting ordinary decent people to regurgitate sloganeering against it in simple knee-jerk cliché form. Trained monkeys.

And xenophobia is perfectly respectable too, especially the kind regular Britons (so-called 'racists') are accused of. It is a very healthy self-defence mechanism every bit as healthy as the human immune system, both having been honed by aeons of pressure from Darwinian natural selection.

In fact, not to be a Nationalist and xenophobe these days (with it's speed of mass transit) is to be a DARWIN'S LOSER. And that's about as dumb as any organism can get.

We are not, and NEVER have been, a nation of immigrants. Our DNA gives the lie to the contrary and blatant falsehood promulgated by the likes of, for example, that lying deceiving foreign bitch Barbara Roche with her hideous accent and manner of speaking. Remember her? Oh I do. I shan't forget her too quickly.

Incidentally, England's Anglo-Saxon blood has pretty much bugger all to do with the so-called Anglo-Saxon invasion. So says our DNA. That blood was here long, long before Hengist and Horsa set out across the North Sea. We've been Anglo-Saxons for a lot longer than any mere historian has thought. Isn't science wonderful? It seems the effect of the Anglo-Saxon invaders was politico-cultural rather than demographic. We were 'invaded' by a relatively small number of our cousins. Probably along similar lines to our being 'invaded' by Christian missionaries. I don't know how many there were but surely there were relatively few. Yet we turned Christian pretty quickly. There's a possible present-day lesson there too.

Nick Griffin and his 'odious' BNP will be getting my vote. I don't see how a patriot could do otherwise.

For my part part, I'm coming to detest those who are against nationalism and xenophobia. Especially if there is any whiff of that repugnant and smug self-righteousness about it. It strikes me that they are a big part of our national problem. It's their stoopid inertia and posturing moralism which is killing us just as much as the actions of our overt enemies. Jesus Christ!


As for the Lords Pearson and Monckton — good men, wrong party. Shame about that.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 am 

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
Posts: 6700
I am delighted the BNP exist to get your vote, John. That you are prepared to sacrifice your free-market principles in order to express your xenophobia seems, to me at least, to be taking your eye off the ball.

_________________
If you don't get grumpy as you grow older then you aren't paying attention


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 am 
SandyRham wrote:
I am delighted the BNP exist to get your vote, John.

Thanks. I hope you come to the same wisdom too one day.

SandyRham wrote:
That you are prepared to sacrifice your free-market principles in order to express your xenophobia seems, to me at least, to be taking your eye off the ball.

You pulled that premiss out of a hat.

But never mind that. I get your drift.

So, there it goes again — that dumbarse religious faith in the free market being invoked as a killer argument. Ha ha. "Thou shalt have no gods before me," isn't that how it goes?

Do me favour, Sandy. Before you bring that one up yet again, please explain to me all about the free market between the UK and Germany during WWII.

Cutting to the chase, I take it from your "free-market principles" (hallelujah!) that the only reason there wasn't one was purely because the Krauts wouldn't have it. For our part, of course, we would have been perfectly happy to trade with them. Yeah? Isn't that right?

On the other hand if you're going to suggest to the contrary that we would have had no such truck with them, even if they had been willing, then please place that reluctance of ours 'in context' for me. I need to understand this.

I'm afraid nothing less than your full orthodox free-market biblical exegesis on this will be good enough for me as I'm having more than some difficulty trying to fool myself into accepting your god as a real McCoy modern-day deity before whom we should all prostrate ourselves.

Over to you, O wise one.


P.S. I've got principles all right but there isn't one that I wouldn't ditch if I found good reason. I wouldn't do that lightly though. How about you? But I guess that's a tricky one for a man of faith like yourself.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Lord Pearson
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am 

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:11 am
Posts: 6700
Pick a straw-man, liberally douse in petrol and flame away, Archer at work PDT_Armataz_01_34 PDT_Armataz_01_34
Unfortunately I said nothing about faith.
The BNP policies essentially believe in running the economy at a National level rather than being run from abroad. I see nothing in the BNP manifesto suggesting unwinding the State apparatus back to a level our economy can afford, I see nothing about tax-cuts to stimulate the economy and I see no acknowledgement of the mountain of debt we face.
If the BNP have policy essays addressing these issues please point them out.
Otherwise I'm happy that the BNP is the politics of emotion over policy.

_________________
If you don't get grumpy as you grow older then you aren't paying attention


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net