Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: A Soviet stooge?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:45 am 
Site Admin

It seems that Baroness Ashton (pictured), our newly appointed EU high representative, is in a little spot of bother. Not only was she the national treasurer of the CND in the early 1980s, It has emerged that she represented the organisation at Communist Party meetings, including one in Oldham in September 1977, at a time when MI5 was carrying out surveillance on its members.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Soviet stooge?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 am 
"Alternatively, she could argue that Communist sympathies makes her an admirable post–holder for a senior EU position, ..."

Funny you know but that is exactly what crossed my mind as I read the start of the piece. It might well explain the rather unlikely selection.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 am 
" "The trouble with the Common Market is that it brings closer together the well-armed Nato countries and thus worsens the divisions of Europe." "

They wanted to unite with the Soviet Union.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 am 
Another 'inconvenient' story neglected by the BBC and (more surprisingly) by the Telegraph, which seems to be declining by the very day.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:39 am 
You have to admire Farage, while not admiring EUKIP so much. He loves to attack, and hits the spot nicely when he does.

Prodi was revealed an FSB agent by Gerard Batten MEP UKIP, as mentioned by Litvinenko before he ''died''.

The penetration of the EU at the highest levels by Russian intelligence is no secret.

As we were saying last week, any national leader trying to break free from the EU might face other threats.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 am 

No wonder she has climbed so "effortlessly" through ZanuLab ranks....aren't they all Commies.....Darling was so far left, that even the Welsh Windbag thought he was too much.

Seeing as how McSnot appointed her, his curse should ensure she has to resign in disgrace, before Christmas.

Does she have poisonous spikes in her shoes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am 

I am not surprised, fits with my view of the EU as being Marxist in nature, they are now writtering on about a 10 year economic plan, soon we will have posters with stirring art to get the blood going on meeting their targets... Well I just hope people keep at it, keep pointing it out, CND was funded by the Russians and it was the period when she was Treasurer. A point well made, I hope Farage sticks to his guns.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 pm 

The only way a completely unqualified person with no elected history can possibly attain such an elevated rank & status is to have the 'correct' background (& we now know exactly what that is) and powerful friends with a similar background...what I call the "Qantas Flight Attendant Syndrome"
Marxist-Leninist thought & action is very much alive...and doing remarkably well. The word 'discredited' means absolutely nothing to these people unless it is applied to Western Capitalism & they do have a point, I fear, as recent events have made abundantly clear...and that is the great danger; one cannot equate malignant cancer with the common cold.
But, like the disintegration of the UK & its relegation to being a province of a Greater Europe, we have slept through it all and we will continue to sleep while the power at the top of the unelected Eurocracy is acquired by our old implacable enemy...and what then?
Developments such as this are a tocsin.
The takeover could be stopped dead in its tracks...at least for the UK...if we got out of the EU....and fast!
Dream on. PDT_Armataz_01_35

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm 

Quote:
The takeover could be stopped dead in its tracks...at least for the UK...if we got out of the EU

Only as far as the EU goes, we still then have all the placemen beavering away 24/7. Haveing taken over huge chunks of the educational system for decades, they're now everywhere.

It was Blair that honoured Hobsbawm, who spent decades poisoning young minds at Oxford and who remains a hero to the Al-Beeb. As of now they run us.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 pm 
Still at it Tapestry?

The reason why Cameron did not give us a referendum is because he is a Europhile. It has nothing to do with your fantasies about assassination. The CIA probably have people working for them in the EU too.

Cameron is a weak europhile green.

He is not a conservative nor is he a Conservative.

I am not voting for him.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]