Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Our new government
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

Given how much excited our little hack get when there is even a minor reshuffle in our provincial government, it really is quite interesting how little attention is paid to the selection of a completely new government. When I think about it – which is not more than about twenty times a day – the genius (if it is that) is in calling the EU commission a "commission". It all sounds so harmless and anodyne. If they called a spade a bêche, however, it would be called the "EU government" – but that would give the game away.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Our new government
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm 
Barosso wrote:
"I have some good news to give today. The next commission will have nine women, one more than at present," he said. "A week ago we only had three women [proposed]."

Good to know it's about the best candidates for the job, not gender quota filling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm 

Barosso wrote:
"I have some good news to give today. The next commission will have nine women, one more than at present," he said. "A week ago we only had three women [proposed]."

So they have no great plans for the next five years?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm 

therewaslight wrote:
Barosso wrote:

So they have no great plans for the next five years?

No, the plans have already been mapped out and all they need to do is get the local government minister in the House of Caretakers, Brown/Cameron, to put them into action, it only needs one caretaker to rubber stamp them, and there won't be a squeak from the lame stream media.

The Lame Stream Media, are a disgrace and should hang their heads in shame for their compliance with the EU over the years. I can't wait for when they decide that it's time to control them. They control the government and the people so they're not going to let the LSM have a free ride.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm 

Climategate shows that our enlightened despots control the media to a great extent already without any formal system of control.

The "top" journalists willingly work for them in exchange for the perks of power - financial renumeration and status.

How do these people get to the top in the first place?

By having a moraltocratic society whereby rival candidates can be fired or not considered for selection because they have an X in one of the boxes that should show a Y.

Here's my scorecard

[X] Females are equal in all respects to men (and vice versa)
[X] People of difference races are equal in all respects
[X] White people are responsible for the world's problems
[X] Christianity makes people do bad things
[X] Gay people are a national treasure and should be protected, like the Giant Panda
[X] The road to utopia is paved with tax revenue
[X] Anyone who disagrees with me is by definition a Nazi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:12 pm 

How does the Commission "reflect" anything? There's no democracy at all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

Andrew wrote:
How does the Commission "reflect" anything? There's no democracy at all.

That's what it reflects.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:08 am 

“ I am convinced that those societies (as the Indians) which live without government enjoy in their general mass an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who live under European governments. Among the former, public opinion is in the place of law, and restrains morals as powerfully as laws ever did any where. Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep. I do not exaggerate. This is a true picture of Europe. Cherish therefore the spirit of our people, and keep alive their attention. Do not be too severe upon their errors, but reclaim them by enlightening them. If once the people become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors, shall all become wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of individual exceptions.”

Thomas Jefferson

Yours sincerely,

S Sheep

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]