Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 95   [ 1412 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next
 Post subject: Climategate thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Sky News tells us that: "The supermodel turned entrepreneur and photographer Helena Christensen has demanded that world leaders take action to combat climate change." The real news, though, is the "Climategate" hack.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A contrast of priorities
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm 
Am I missing something, or is this story in the Telegraph ignoring the woolly mammoth in the room?

"Antarctic temperatures between ice ages '6C warmer than today"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... today.html

Greenpeace are quoted: ''If we can pin down how much warmer temperatures were in Antarctica and Greenland at this time, then we can test predictions of how melting of the large ice sheets will contribute to sea level rise.''

And this:
Louise Sime from BAS, lead author of the report, said: ''We analysed Antarctic ice cores to look at climate during past warm periods and were surprised to find relatively high Antarctic temperatures during some spikes.

''We don't yet know what caused these peaks, but we would like to be sure we haven't missed anything important about how Antarctica is set to change in a warming world.''

Not a word about all those cars and 100 W lightbulbs that must have wrecked the world's climate 125,000 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 pm 

The BBC has just commented on the climate scam hacking, typically avoiding the real story (lies, lies, more lies and fraud an a conspiracy on a mega scale) and says that hacking must be stopped, by the looks of the first reports on WUWT this hacker/insider will go down in history as exposing the biggest scam of all times, billions and trillions of $ spent and saved, Gordon Brown and the EU have been squashed under the elephant in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm 

Hacking, WUWT has over 650 posts on the thread.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:33 pm 

Aye, this hacking incident is fascinating. If it gets even a remotely fair hearing it will blow the entire AGW scam out of the water, so naturally the BBC will try and claim it's bunk before the day is out.

There's an implication of more information to be released at some point. This was, after all, only a "selection".

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 pm 

As we all know, the global temperature has risen as the numbers of pirates decreased. In recent years the numbers of pirates has been increasing and as a consequence temperatures have dropped. Ms. Christensen has personally been at the forefront of tackling global warming and long may she continue to be so.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 pm 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XD050VKY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 pm 

The real treasure here is the release of data and code long-denied to McIntyre and his colleagues. Question is, will he use it? In the past, he has refused to use purloined data and code. He may still go the FOIA route in order that this be done on the up and up. Eventually, of course, he will have the data and code, and the AGW scam will finally be over.

It has occured to some people that, this likely being a Russian operation, it may very well have been elements within the Russian government which wished to finally put paid to the AGW charade. This also gives India and China an easy exit. Without them, and without Russia, the game is officially up.

Last point: the whole AGW episode constitutes one of the greatest if not the greatest fraud in the history of science. It has done irreperable harm to public support for science. I hope they are all happy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm 
At 00:13 06/10/2009, A wrote:

Hi B,
is this another witch hunt (like C et al.)? How should I respond to the below? (I'm
in the process of trying to persuade D Corp. (a company with half a million
employees in 190 countries!) to donate me a little cash to do some CO2 measurments here
in the UK - looking promising, so the last thing I need is news articles calling into
question (again) observed temperature increases - I thought we'd moved the debate beyond
this, but seems that these sceptics are real die-hards!!).
Kind regards,
A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm 

Quote:
Louise Sime from BAS, lead author of the report, said: ''We analysed Antarctic ice cores to look at climate during past warm periods and were surprised to find relatively high Antarctic temperatures during some spikes.

So, we are agreed then, There was ice in the Antarctic Then... and there is ice there now, The ice did not melt and lead to Global Flooding Then...nor will it all melt and lead to Global Flooding Tomorrow.
Now that is finally settled, can we get around to the real problems of malnutrition and lack of clean drinking water in 3rd world nations. That we Can sort out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 pm 
sonomaca wrote:
Last point: the whole AGW episode constitutes one of the greatest if not the greatest fraud in the history of science. It has done irreperable harm to public support for science. I hope they are all happy.

Don't like to bring it up again, but I will, 'passive smoke', another great scientific fraud where the gullible public have been taken in by so-called experts.

Does anyone believe a word scientists/medical profession say anymore. I know I don't.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm 

Guest was me, though I expect you all knew by the mention of smoking. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 am 
http://www.anelegantchaos.org/cru/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:51 am 
Unsurprisingly, it's here as well:

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Cliumatic_Res ... _1996-2009

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 am 
I am so enjoying this. The cabal of conspirational scientists are revealed by their e-mails.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 95   [ 1412 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 95  Next