Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Giving away our money
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Gordon Brown declared a "breakthrough" in climate change talks as EU "leaders" named the price of tackling carbon emissions. Subject to formal endorsement in presidency conclusions being prepared in Brussels, "Europe" has agreed to make a conditional offer to the rest of the world at global environment negotiations in Copenhagen in December.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Giving away our money
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:01 pm 

Quote:
So there you are ... Mr Brown goes to Brussels and gets the "colleagues" to agree to lifting £1 billion a year out of our pockets, to give to "impoverished" countries like India, presumably so that it can maintain its standing army of 1.4 million, keep funding its space programme and buy its next aircraft carrier.

The problem is, Richard, I know you're being serious; otherwise.......

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm 

Quote:
So there you are ... Mr Brown goes to Brussels and gets the "colleagues" to agree to lifting £1 billion a year out of our pockets, to give to "impoverished" countries like India, presumably so that it can maintain its standing army of 1.4 million, keep funding its space programme and buy its next aircraft carrier.

My god that was exactly what I was thinking, we are in a mess across Europe with huge debts, heavy pension and social security liabilities and the life being crushed from many of our businesses from over taxation and yet this bunch of scum throw our money around like confetti on something that is not even happening, they should all be hung drawn and quatered and that fat one eyed git who gave away the last remnent of my freedom is laughing..., I don't feel like laughing, I feel something an awful lot blacker..., hate!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 pm 
The PM said at a press conference: "Piracy and the taking of hostages is unacceptable in any circumstances.
"We call on those people who have taken the British citizens hostage to release them as soon as possible.

"They should abide by international law.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... yacht.html
--------------------------------
I almost fell off my chair consumed in paroxyms of laughter. Seriously, requesting or demanding Somali pirates, I mean Somali pirates to respect international law, is beyond even the insane parody of Monty Python.

And this is the man who is going to save the planet from Global warming or is it Climate change or Climate Not changing. One gets so confused with the ever moving climate posts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:47 pm 
DP111,

Notice Snotula's language:
Quote:
The PM said at a press conference: "Piracy and the taking of hostages is unacceptable in any circumstances."

Piracy is ..................... wait fot it ..................... unacceptable.

If someone were to cleave his head, right shoulder and arm off in one brute slash with a heavy meat cleaver and then go on to kill his family in like manner, do you think he might find that unacceptable too?

Stalin killing....... what, 20 million, 50 million? ....... that's unacceptable as well I suppose? But let's not get carried away here. Maybe what Stalin did was even worse — maybe it was inappropriate, or even, heaven forbid, unhelpful.

There again maybe I've got these words the wrong way around. I get dizzy at that level of invective.

Oh, the power of words.

I think this kind of thing, this way of talking, is a real window into the minds and souls of that type — a bunch of people I'd happily stand by and watch being slowly dismembered with machetes.

Here's a question for the Moral Maze.

If, unbeknown to the plotters, one were to stumble across a plot to capture Brown and co and put them to the most excrutiating and efficient torture, extracting the maximum pain-hour suffering from them, and then kill them in the most hideous and painful manner one could conceive, recording it all blatantly in front of Brown et al for posterity, and that it was clear the plot would succeed unless you did something, such as informing the authorities, would you blow the whistle? Or would you sit back and keep your mouth shut?

Or would you beg to join the plotters?

Or do you find these questions unacceptable?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:49 am 
John Archer wrote, "Or would you sit back and keep your mouth shut?

No Sir. I would call on these people to release them as soon as possible, and that they should abide by international law.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 pm 
DP111 wrote:
John Archer wrote, "Or would you sit back and keep your mouth shut?

No Sir. I would call on these people to release them as soon as possible, and that they should abide by international law.

Yes, but did you hesitate? :lol:

Actually, the question was rhetorical. I didn't mean to put you or anyone else on the spot with a really difficult one like that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 pm 
John,

I would want to be the quality controller.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:24 pm 
No surprises there, Robin.

THERE. IS. ONLY. ONE.

And it's YOU. :)

The job's yours. Lead the way. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 pm 
Meanwhile, the UN Secretary General Baying at Moon, wants the leaders of all faiths to pressure political leaders to sign the Copenhagen protocol.

Of course he wants the protocol, as all that lovely amounts of Western money will be going through the UN, supposedly enroute to corrupt third world dictatorships.

That by the way, is the best scenario. More likely, significant amounts of cash will be pilfered even before it gets to the UN. The EU, whose accounts we all know are well run and audited, will get its legal cut. Then the UN, and all its hangers on, the NGO etc, will also get their cut. Finally, the corrupt leaders in the third world get their chance at what is left over.

The only light I see here is that there will be insufficient money left to actually install infrastructure, which, because it is based on a false premise, will do more harm then good.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]