Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How do I put this politely?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am 
Site Admin

"People will need to consider turning vegetarian if the world is to conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global warming."

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How do I put this politely?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 am 
I am consider turning cannibal now

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am 
He would undoubtably be toxic as well as distastefull! still it is kind of the inept and demented to openly identify themselves, this AGW scam will become public and then we will all know who cannot ever be in charge of even thenselves, let alone be in aposition of power or influence. There is an American blog called powerline that has an excellent take on politics and conservatives in the USA, it seems there is hope there!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 am 

First it was "global warming" now they call it "climate change" when the problem is one of the Earth's physical resources with an ever increasing population.

If human the population continues increasing it makes sense to feed it more on what is grown rather than feed that to animals and eat the meat so Lord Stern has a point but the wrong reason?

Concerns in the late 1960's were that oil supplies would run out in the early 1970's and that we were about to experience another glaciation, neither has happened yet!

Maybe something from outer space will collide with the Earth and cause a mass extinction and cull the human population? We are long overdue for one, when it comes that may cool the Earth down a bit and have a more immediate effect on its climate than a few cows farting ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 am 

Now folks don't forget, researchers have found that the carbon-pawprint of a pet dog is twice that of a 4.6-litre Range Rover which dri­ves 8,000 miles a year.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 am 
This kind of drivel was once the preserve of lentil stroking hippies stoned out of their heads around the bong. At least one could just laugh at the tea heads, but God help us cretins like Stern are actually taken seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 am 

Don't get you blood pressure up! :lol:

He is just another opinionator in the long row of utopians and revolutionaries who envision "ordinary people" as downtrodden serfs - and himself as a fat maharaja squeesing the blood from their bodies, fleecing the skin from their backs.

A man who lives by Gore Vidals old maxim: It is not enough that I suceed - YOU must fail!

They come in all shapes and forms, from the proletarian dictators of yore to the green climate fascists of today.

Always on the outside espousing the highes morals and altruism, mouthing pieous platitudes - but inside a chalked grave of simmering roth and decay, desirering - not the best for themselves as much as the worst for their fellow man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 am 

One is tempted to retort to the idiot pretend Lord along the lines of "Devils Kitchen", it would certainly be richly deserved, for now though, suffice it to say that he is a self seeking, overpaid, disgrace to the Peerage. What the hell has the Country come to that a Peer of the Realm can spout such bloody rubbish and be believed. Get rid of all these upstarts, now. And should The "lord" ever read this, be assured I have no respect whatsoever for your type, you disgrace MY Country.

Derek

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am 

The problem with our modern society is that in 2 years time this vacuum head will most probably be President of the European Union and all and sundry will be telling each other what a great ''chap'' he is !

Memory ! something this is in computers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 am 
The Times calls its story by Lord Stern an 'exclusive', but it's also in the Telegraph! This is an attractive bit of 'news' for a sub-editor and I can imagine by noon all the papers will have it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:19 am 
Stern is an indecent waste of skin and should be reconstituted into general election ballot papers immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm 
This is rather encouraging.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/dailypolitic ... n_say.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm 
by Anoneumouse » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 am

"Now folks don't forget, researchers have found that the carbon-pawprint of a pet dog is twice that of a 4.6-litre Range Rover which dri­ves 8,000 miles a year"

Time to eat your dawgs, folks - make hot dogs the genuine article and save the planet. Stop farting about with Stern's cattle and AGW (Aggravating Gore Wind)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm 
Has Lord Stern factored in the greenhouse effect of all these new vegetarians farting?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 pm 

Quote:
by Git » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 am

I am consider turning cannibal now

People, 'long pig', taste far better than dog...A slow, well basted spit-roast is greatly recommended.
When choosing your roast, make sure that it is free-roam & fed exclusively on fruit & veggies...(look for the 'Westminster' or 'Klima-Gore' labels)...Apart from your favourite seasonings (I personally lean towards a few sprigs of Rosemary) there is no need for accompanying side dishes.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next