Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Calculations
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Mr Cameron, we are told, has repeatedly refused to say what he will do if he comes to power with the <s>constitutional</s> Lisbon treaty ratified, saying only that he will "not let matters rest." Now, in an LBC radio interview, the Tory leader said that if the treaty is ratified, "new circumstances" will apply, suggesting a new Tory policy will be needed.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Calculations
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:41 pm 
Well that that then. I will not be voting Conservative in the Worcester City marginal. I will have great pleasure in writing to Robin Walker (whose father I detested anyway) to say that he will not be having my support in the election because the Conservatives no longer represent my views on the EU.

Cameron can say what he likes, but I will not vote Conservative ever again unless we get our referendum on Lisbon or a vote on staying in or getting out of the EU.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Robertm wrote:
Well that that then. I will not be voting Conservative in the Worcester City marginal. I will have great pleasure in writing to Robin Walker (whose father I detested anyway) to say that he will not be having my support in the election because the Conservatives no longer represent my views on the EU.

Cameron can say what he likes, but I will not vote Conservative ever again unless we get our referendum on Lisbon or a vote on staying in or getting out of the EU.

I think you will have many others alongside you, making the same decision. Mr Cameron may find that there are more people who are prepared to stand firm than perhaps he anticipates.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm 

Quite agree, I too will not vote for Camerloon, too green and too into the EU. I have never believed him to be EUrosceptic, whatever he waffles on about. Hague is exactly the same, not to be trusted, still they are politicians!! I do not want another labour administration but equally I do not want to be ruled by a "not - a - conservative" puppet. PDT_Armataz_01_19

Derek

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm 

As previously stated, membership of the EU equates to further political integration to the ultimate goal of a European Government. If that is not for you, we need to withdraw. Anything other than unequivocal admission of this fact is deception and will lead to further removal of British government.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm 

Need I say it?
(Rhetorical, not an invitation :lol: )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 pm 
A very nice take indeed on the results of the leading tory moron's fumbling bead flicking on his eu-endorsed new-age bright-green eco-power political abradabracus (age suitability: 3 years and under). I guess the primary-coloured beads are very attractive to those mentally stuck in that age group.

By way of contrast, however, my own latest highly sophisticated peer-reviewed 20.863-decimal-place calculations, done on a Thornton Deluxe Triple-vernier-scale with Ambient-temperature-correction Sliderule*, show that someone should whack him around the head repeatedly with a claw hammer and finish off by shoving a couple of hard-copy editions of Chamber's 7-figure logarithms bound up in barbed wire up his arse.

Mind you, a back-of-the-envelope calculation shows that for the purposes intended probably a sufficient approximation would be to inflict any high-level of personal violence on the cnut. I'll have to look into this and come back when I have cleaned the saliva off my sliderule. One can't be too careful. Then we can call Robin in to organise the policy implementation.

Yes, yours is an excellent and cogently argued analysis, Richard. It definitely has the ring of truth to it. Now that, indeed, was a neat calculation.

* I forgot to mention mine has the Super Auto-clutch feature. I think they use a steel spring to do it. Oh, and one other thing: I hate hate hate the EU and I'll never never never EVER vote tory again until that party has been gutted of its traitors. Meanwhile it's the BNP for me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 pm 
Time to get the cannons to the key marginals for testing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:47 pm 

The twerp is asking sceptics to trust him, well hasn't he noticed that no-one trusts any of the existing politicians and he has major form on the distrust front. As he used the expenses scandal to get rid of so called bed blockers, but gave a free pass to his brownnosers.

Also it would be quite nice to see some leadership from the next potential PM!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm 

Cameron seems to believe that we could not stand on our own and trade with the world on our own terms. That's not a particularly positive stance is it. 'Vote for us, we think the UK is as useless as Labour do'. We trade with north America but we aren't in NAFTA. Membership of the EU is not a requirement of trading with it. The EC has nannied our Parliament to the and it has withered to the point where many MPs pretend that the authority they divine from us no longer resides in their hands. They lend it to their party. Their party lends it to Europe.

Dave has said all he needs to say: "I want us to be in the European Union."

What does Dave want? It isn't authority - it has been passed on to the EU. It isn't responsibility - that's too old fashioned a concept for 21st Century bureaucracies. Is it the trappings of power? To be seen as the big dog even if you're not and to occupy the Westminster spotlight. Cameron seems to want to sit on the toilet to stop anyone else using it but hasn't got the guts to defecate. Shit or get off the pot Dave. Who are you keeping it warm for?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm 

The economy will be the biggest factor if the depression resumes like it did in the 1930s. Then the election debate is what course staves off neverending poverty. Assuming UKIP elect the financially literate Pearson and they prepare a credible plan things become interesting. As in £118 billion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:20 pm 
I am sorry, perhaps I am being a bit tick, but what is the significance of £118 billion?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:25 pm 

Should be £118 billion/year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -says.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 pm 

fieldnorth wrote:
The economy will be the biggest factor if the depression resumes like it did in the 1930s. Then the election debate is what course staves off neverending poverty. Assuming UKIP elect the financially literate Pearson and they prepare a credible plan things become interesting. As in £118 billion.

On reading some of the papers you'd have to believe that the green shoots are now full blown flowers. The Express reported that houses prices up £10,000 in 6 months.

Whichever paper you read has a different take on it, some say house prices are stagnant, some dipping or like the Express, soaring. But no matter the contradictions you can count on them all being obsessed with whether we eat right, drink too much or smoke.

They should be renamed the Lame Stream Media Daily Health Journals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 pm 
Mr Cameron, as Mr North notes is a politician, whose main aim is to get elected. And he will do as little or a great deal to get elected No one can blame him for that.

Given Mr Cameron's policy, what we should do is to tell pollsters of our preference for UKIP. And if we want to give the entire political and media establishment a bloody nose, indicate a preference for the BNP, regardless of what you think of them. Note, I'm not advocating voting BNP or even UKIP, just telling pollsters that.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next