Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: It won't magically disappear
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:55 am 
Site Admin

"Some conspiracy theories are true – and the worst of them all is the European Union." Thus writes James Delingpole in his Daily Telegraph blog. Delingpole then goes on to refer to "the best, most comprehensive account ever written on the EU", naming The Great Deception by Christopher Booker and Richard North.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: It won't magically disappear
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:00 am 
Hay, I bought a copy, air-mailed to the distant capital of Canada.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:26 am 
Everything has its time. Look and Hanna's and Carswell's the Plan - before the scandal it was on place 60,000 -ish before the whole expenses debunkle broke out. Now it is on a healthy 217. The point being that previously no one bought it because it was not relevant (of course it was relevant, it was ridiculous relevant but no one did not care because it was not "in" to reform). The EU will eventually also have a proper scandal on its hands because it it the magnus opus of political stupidity and by that virtue is not untouchable. When they to have their day of reckoning I think you will find your book shooting up the rankings as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 am 

Richard,
congratulations, you have the privilege of joining the most exclusive club in the world,who's members include;
Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Wright Brothers, Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, Clarence Birdseye,Thomas Sullivan (tea bags), and thousands of others, who were ignored, told that it would never work, or is of no use, most of the worlds best selling authors have horror stories to tell of there million copy best sellers. Question, your publisher is not by chance receiving grants from Brussels?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:51 am 

'...Magically disappear' / 'Make politics local'

As i've tried to express before, here on the forum, the EU has been centuries, nay millenia, in preparation. The old political 'trick' of the branch grafting onto the 'root' has been observed in all political machinations worldwide, and none more so than the goings-on here in Europe.
Now get this and get it real.....The EU is not going to go away (easily) !!!
There is so much energy stored up in it's [the EU's] inertial mass that it is going to take one hell of a 'fault' to get this 'baby' to release that energy back to the grounding base of the system.

That 'fault' that is required, as Richard points out, is a total change in the control of the 'mind'. I would go further than Richard and say that it is more than local, it is personal/individual. But from the viewpoint of people (en masse), at present, there is very litle chance of change happening.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Thomas Sullivan (tea bags)
I wish that had stayed on the drawing board. Disgusting things. PDT_Armataz_01_33

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 am 

You want a Russian tea-urn westernized to an Uncle Sam'o'var??

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:46 pm 

I've bought it and am up to Chaper 6.

Incredible work that sets the bar of scholarship at its highest level. I'm really looking forward to Ministry of Defeat.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:41 pm 
I bought your book 18months ago, I've read it and am due to read it again,or,unless there is an update on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm 

Given the appalling condition of the mainstream media, surely being ignored by them is more reassuring than otherwise?

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]