Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Understating the threat
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 am 
Site Admin

Despite the strenuous all-party campaign against it, and the attempts to "puff" UKIP in the hope that it will Hoover up the protest vote, the BNP continues to make steady progress in local authority by-elections and has produced a "shock" poll result which worries The Sunday Express, pulling 38.4 percent of voters' support compared with 19.2 percent for Labour.

As to the latest local authority by-election result, this was at Irwell Riverside in Salford MBC to the north west of Manchester. There, in a safe Labour seat, the incumbent held with 38 percent of the vote, losing 13 percent compared with its 2008 result. The Conservatives, in an election it was never going to win, polled 12 percent, losing nearly five percent of its share.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Understating the threat
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:54 am 
Site Admin

By "Peter" - reposted from previous thread

"However, with the Archbishop of Canterbury worried that the current furore over MPs' allowances could "play into the hands of unpleasant fringe parties like the BNP",

Yes, Archbishop Swampy is doing a grand job of getting out the vote for the BNP.One word from this prating prelate and people are off in droves to vote BNP,simply because HE told them not to.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:42 am 
This appears to be somewhat sinister. Of course the site is being inundated with genuine callers out of interest in the party, but of course it had to be - the LibLabCon had to nobble it one way or another.

The British National Party website has been under a sustained Denial of Service attack since around 17:30 BST, Sunday.  We are doing everything possible to bring the website back online.  Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:00 pm 

Quote:
For once though, Rowan Williams might be getting it right. If anything, both the Telegraph and the Independent seem to be understating the threat.

Shouldn't that read as overstating the threat?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

DaddyWarhol wrote:
Quote:
For once though, Rowan Williams might be getting it right. If anything, both the Telegraph and the Independent seem to be understating the threat.

Shouldn't that read as overstating the threat?

No... those papers are understating the "threat".

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:17 am 
The BNP's website, probably the best of any political party, is unavailable due to attack. It would appear that the BNP is so dangerous that it has to be silenced. Unfortunately for the Establishment, Simon Darby has a very good blogsite and all that one needs to know about the BNP's outlook is found there.
Now then, what about the threat to our country from the LibLabCon? In fact, they are more than just a threat: they are the treasonous reality.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:37 pm 

Here I go again posting on a thread about the BNP, before plunging in I would like to say that I have been reading North Juniors blog and find it pretty damn good, I don't comment because I have not registered with full blog hosting companies so cannot comment. Anyway to the issue at hand.

I have noted that there is a concentrated attempt by stupid journo's to paint the fall out of the Westminster expenses as being the main cause of the BNP growth, but that is not the case, true the BNP is benefitting from it, but the reason is simple, more and more people are wakening up to the threat from the EU, Islam and rampant uncontrolled immigration, many feel as second class citizens in their own country, and whats more any reasonable attempt at discussing these issues is met with the racist insult by heavy handed thought police.

But the biggest reason is that the Lab/Con/Lib's decline to deal with these issues and the only party that is facing up to those issues is the BNP. That is the reason why the BNP is growing and that is why they are a threat, e something else has happened, normal people have no faith in politicians who talk around the real issues that need to be addressed and who have given away our freedoms and liberty which they were entrusted to safeguard, that is why many people will vote for the BNP.

For journalists to think its all down to anger of the people at the misuse of expenses in a Parliment that no longer matters shows their own naivity and stupidity and that Telegrath one takes the biscuit for that. To repeat the obvious, the BNP is tapping into real anger on the most important issues that are not addressed. The three main parties are now reaping the whilwind of their failure...

Following on from the discussion on the BNP policy towards NATO in an earlier post on the BNP I wanted to explore a number of views opposite to my own of general support to USA, to ascertain whether I am correct and why people would think that way in terms of the BNP, but I did not want to hear this from the BNP itself. I can only recommend this, link through to the debates, its an interesting point of view and has merit:

http://conswede.blogspot.com/2009/05/on ... sions.html

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]